NNDKP achieves top rankings in the 2022 Chambers Europe guide
On March 17, Chambers & Partners released the results of its 2021 European research, a benchmark when it comes to recognizing the best law firms and legal practitioners in the region.
Nestor Nestor Diculescu Kingston Petersen (NNDKP) received strong recognition from clients and peers that reconfirmed its leading position on the Romanian business law market.
The firm achieved once again excellent results, being ranked in each of the 9 areas of practice researched by the reputable guide, with:
- 6 practices ranked Band 1 (Banking & Finance, Competition/Antitrust, Employment, Projects & Energy, Real Estate and Tax) and
- 3 practices ranked Band 2 (Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution and Intellectual Property & TMT).
In addition, 17 lawyers and consultants have been singled out as leading professionals in their respective fields of activity, out of which 2 Eminent Practitioners and 14 Leading Individuals, namely:
- Banking & Finance: Alina Radu (Band 1), Valentin Voinescu (Band 3)
- Competition/Antitrust: Georgeta Dinu (Band 1)
- Corporate/M&A: Adriana Gaspar (Eminent Practitioner), Ruxandra Bologa (Band 3), Gabriela Cacerea (Band 5)
- Dispute Resolution: Ana Diculescu-Şova (Eminent Practitioner), Sorina Olaru (Band 2), Emil Bivolaru (Band 5), Radu Damaschin (Band 5)
- Employment: Gabriela Dinu (Up and coming)
- Energy and Natural Resources: Gabriela Cacerea (Band 2), Ruxandra Bologa (Band 2),
- Projects: Adina Chilim-Dumitriu (Band 1)
- Real Estate: Ioana Niculeasa (Band 1), Vlad Tanase (Band 3), Lavinia Ioniţă-Rasmussen (Band 3)
- Tax Consultants: Marius Ionescu (Band 2), Alina Timofti (Band 2)
- TMT: Adina Chilim-Dumitriu (Spotlight table)
Chambers and Partners is an independent publication operating across 200 jurisdictions delivering detailed rankings and insight into the world’s leading lawyers.
Chambers bases its rankings on a combination of independent research and feedback from clients and peers in order to assess the reputation, expertise and technical skills of key lawyers, professional conduct, client service, commercial awareness and diligence, proactivity and loyalty to clients.
The results of their research are often referred to as ‘the gold-standard’ for the legal industry.
More details on the rankings are available here.