NNDKP recognized once again as a leading Romanian law firm in the Legal 500 rankings
Legal 500 has launched the 2021 edition of The Legal 500 Europe rankings. The results of the research conducted into the legal and fiscal services market in Romania confirm once again NNDKP’s position as a leading law firm in Romania.
Our firm achieved Tier 1 rankings (the highest position in the rankings) in 11 areas of practice, while 3 other practices have also been included in the rankings, as follows:
- Banking and Finance – Tier 1
- Capital Markets – Tier 3
- Commercial, corporate and M&A – Tier 1
- Dispute Resolution – Tier 1
- Employment – Tier 1
- Energy and Natural Resources – Tier 1
- EU and Competition – Tier 1
- Intellectual Property – Tier 3
- PPP and Procurement – Tier 1
- Real Estate and Construction – Tier 1
- Restructuring and Insolvency – Tier 1
- Tax – Tier 1
- TMT – Tier 1
- TMT: Gambling Law – Tier 2
Moreover, 37 lawyers and consultants are recommended in the 2021 European edition of the guide, out of which:
- 12 Partners are ranked as “Leading Individuals”
- Ana Diculescu-Șova (Dispute Resolution), Adriana Gaspar (Commercial, corporate and M&A), Adina Chilim-Dumitriu (PPP and Procurement; TMT), Alina Radu (Banking and Finance), Gabriela Cacerea (Commercial, corporate and M&A), Ruxandra Bologa (Energy and Natural Resources), Ioana Niculeasa (Real Estate and Construction), Sorina Olaru (Dispute Resolution), Georgeta Dinu (EU and Competition), Vlad Tănase (Real Estate and Construction), Marius Ionescu (Tax), Alina Timofti (Tax)
- 7 lawyers are ranked as “Next generation partners”
- Marius Ezer (Restructuring and Insolvency), Valeriu Mina (Dispute Resolution), Corina Dumitru (Commercial, corporate and M&A), Răzvan Vlad (Commercial, corporate and M&A), Lavinia Ioniță-Rasmussen (Real Estate and Construction), Roxana Abrașu (Employment), Gabriela Dinu (Employment)
- 7 lawyers are ranked as “Rising stars”
- Monia Hanțig (Banking and Finance), Mirela Preda (Commercial, corporate and M&A; Energy and Natural Resources), Daniela Savin (Dispute Resolution), Anca Diaconu (EU and Competition), Alina Dumitru (Intellectual Property; TMT:Gambling Law), Alexandru Aman (PPP and Procurement), Ioana Grigoriu (Real Estate and Construction)
Describing the firm, clients emphasize that “what makes them unique is the human approach, the willingness to understand the context in order to give the best advice instead of enumerating a series of scenarios with the associated risks. They are professional and have the best response time to every query I’ve sent their way. They actually partner with the customer and give the best service.”
We thank all our clients for their trust and appreciation and we will continue to support them by delivering the same high quality of services that our professionals have been providing for more than 30 years.
Legal 500 is one of the most respected guides in the legal marketing community, which ranks on an annual basis law firms from more than 150 jurisdictions in the world, including Romania. Evaluations are based on rigorous research, which includes interviews with clients, lawyers and peers.
More details on the rankings are available here.