Legal 500 Rankings – NNDKP is recommended as a Top-Tier Firm in 10 areas of practice and 31 professionals are recommended by the guide in its 2020 edition
Legal 500 launched the 2020 edition of The Legal 500 Europe rankings. The results of the guide’s research into the legal and fiscal services market in Romania prove once again that NNDKP is one of the leading law firms in Romania, our firm being acknowledged as a top-tier firm in 10 areas of practice. NNDKP received Tier 1 rankings in areas of practice of significant importance for the Romanian business environment, such as:
- Banking and Finance
- Commercial, Corporate and M&A
- Dispute Resolution
- Energy and Natural Resources
- EU and Competition
- PPP and Procurement
- Real Estate and Construction
- Restructuring and Insolvency
Moreover, 31 lawyers and consultants are recommended in the 2020 European edition of the guide, out of which:
- 9 Partners are included in the elite “Leading individuals” category
- Ana Diculescu-Șova (Dispute Resolution), Adriana Gaspar (Corporate/M&A), Adina Chilim-Dumitriu (PPP and Procurement și TMT), Alina Radu (Banking and Finance), Gabriela Cacerea (Corporate/M&A), Ruxandra Bologa (Energy and Natural Resources), Ioana Niculeasa (Real Estate), Georgeta Dinu (EU and Competition), Alina Timofti (Tax)
- 4 lawyers are included in the “Next generation partners” category
- Marius Ezer (Restructuring and Insolvency), Valeriu Mina (Dispute Resolution), Lavinia Ioniță Rasmussen (Real Estate), Răzvan Vlad (Corporate/M&A)
- 3 lawyers are included in the “Rising stars” category
- Gabriela Dinu (Employment), Ioana Grigoriu (Real Estate), Alina Tace (Gambling law)
2020 is a year that will not be easily forgotten. For NNDKP, 2020 started with many reasons to feel joy and pride, this being the year in which the firm celebrates its 30-year anniversary. The beginning of 2020 also marked a major project aimed to consolidate our legal & tax offering to the business community in Cluj-Napoca and the neighbouring counties, consisting in the merger between NNDKP and Paun Ciprian and Associates Law Office (PCA Law Office).
More recently, in the context of the COVID-19 pandemic, which continues to spread across the globe, disrupting communities and businesses, NNDKP has promptly responded to this challenge by setting up the COVID-19 – Legal and Tax Resource Center. This is a dedicated section on NNDKP’s website where clients and companies can access valuable knowledge and legal insights with respect to the implications of the coronavirus in various fields in Romania. Moreover, our multidisciplinary teams develop appropriate responses to address the immediate and long-term needs of the business environment, to help it overcome the challenges posed by COVID-19.
The Legal 500 results bring us joy and motivate us even more as we look ahead. We thank all our clients for their appreciation and the trust they have placed in us, and we are convinced that only together we will identify the most suitable solutions for moving forwards.
Legal 500 is one of the most respected guides in the legal marketing community which ranks on an anual basis law firms from all major jurisdictions in the world, including Romania. Evaluations are based on rigorous research which includes interviews with clients, lawyers and peers.