Georgeta Dinu – Speaker at the International Conference “The Role of National Judges in the Enforcement of European Competition Rules and the Collaboration between the Regulatory Authorities and the Judicial Actors”
On May 19-20, Georgeta Dinu attended the international conference “The role of national judges in the enforcement of European competition rules and the collaboration between the regulatory authorities and the judicial actors”, within the program “Improving the enforcement of competition law in Romania – Specialized conferences for European judges”, organized by Freedom House together with the European Commission, National Institute of Magistracy and the Competition Council for the purpose of training Romanian judges.
Georgeta presented the Role of the mechanism of preliminary referrals in the field of competition.
Among the speakers at the conference were:
- Santiago Soldevila, judge at the High Court in Spain and former judge at the General Court of the European Union
- Gabriela Bogasiu, judge at the High Court of Cassation and Justice, Administrative and Fiscal Dispute Department
- Andrei Pufulescu, Deputy Director of the Legal-Administrative Directorate within the Competition Council
- Gianluca Sepe, Manager responsible with EU Law within the Directorate for European and International Affairs, Competition Authority in Italy and
- Francesco Liberatore, Jones Day.