Adriana Gaspar – Speaker at “IBA European Corporate and Private M&A Conference”
Last week, on February 11-12, the International Bar Committee in collaboration with the European Regional Forum organized in Paris the fourth edition of the “IBA European Corporate and Private M&A Conference”.
Adriana Gaspar attended as event speaker, with a presentation on the subject of “European Private Capital: where do we stand and what is in the cards?”.
The other speakers were Carlo Croff Chiomenti Studio Legale, Milan; David Patrick Eich Kirkland & Ellis, London, and the moderator was Frank Thiäner, Chairman of the Committee for mergers and acquisitions within IBA, P+P Pöllath + Partners, Munich.
The main subjects discussed during the conference were:
- How to prepare the sale of a company;
- Data protection in merger and acquisition transactions; what should a M&A consultant know;
- Pre-agreement issues in the M&A process;
- Litigations in the field of M&A: litigation or arbitration?;
- M&A in the field “life science” and “pharma”.