Employment SpotON 2023 – webinar series on topical labor law issues
NNDKP will organize, between 1 – 15 November 2023, this year’s edition of Employment SpotON, a series of webinars covering topical labor law issues of interest to HR professionals, general managers, team leaders, legal advisors and general counsels.
During the webinars, our attorneys will explore theoretical aspects, will highlight legal matters which deserve special focus and will share valuable insights based on the practical knowledge they have gained in these matters.
The following webinars will be organized:
- Managing workplace conflicts (1 November 2023)
- the barrier between employee’s rights and their workplace conduct/objections
- steps to be considered to avoid conflict escalation
- the impact of existing internal procedures on resolving potential conflicts; investigation and compliance
- Unlawful dismissal – the perspective of the courts (8 November 2023)
- the courts’ practical and inconsistent approach in analyzing the lawfulness of the dismissal measure
- key points employers should consider in implementing a dismissal process
- Social dialogue throughout the work relationship (15 November 2023)
- ensuring effective management in a represented work environment
- how to foster constructive communication with trade unions/employee representatives; efficient communication methods
- how to approach employees’ desire to be represented
These are just some of the topics we will be discussing at this year’s edition of Employment SpotON, during which we will pinpoint the most relevant aspects that should be on the employers’ radar.
The NNDKP team involved in the webinars includes Roxana Abrasu, Partner and Head of the Employment practice, Marius Ezer, Partner in our Dispute Resolution practice, Ionut Stancu, Managing Associate in our Employment practice and Daniel Stancescu, Senior Associate in our Employment practice.
More details about the event are available here (in Romanian).