Employment Flash News No. 14/2016
News on crèche ticket
Order no. 2162/2016 issued by the Minister of Labour, Family, Social Protection and Elderly People setting forth the indexed monthly amount of the crèche ticket for the second semester of 2016, starting with November, as being 440 RON (identically with the previous regulation) was published within the Official Gazette no. 942 dated November 23, 2016.
News on general registry of employees
The Government Decision no. 877/2016 for the amendment and the completion of the Government Decision no. 500/2011 regarding the general registry of evidence of employees and for the uniform application of certain legal provisions was published within the Official Gazette no. 963 from November 28, 2016.
The most important amendments are related to the following aspects:
- The general registry of employees paid from public funds and the general registry of employees from the private sector were created, each one with specific elements;
- The obligation to register new elements (in addition to the ones required by the previous legal provisions) in the general registry of employees from the private sector:
- the information from the employee’s study documents as well as the information regarding the profile/specialization/qualification according to the documents/certificates of qualification;
- the user’s identification data, in the case of temporary employment contracts;
- the start date and the end date of the secondment;
- the start date and the end date of the transnational posting, regulated by Law no. 344/2006 regarding the employees’ posting within transnational provision of services, the state were the transnational posting will be made, the beneficiary/user’s name where the posted employee will work and also the nature of the activity;
- the start date and the end date of the posting in a state that is not an EU or EEA member, the state were the posting will be made, the beneficiary/user’s name where the posted employee will work and also the nature of the activity.