NNDKP Legal & Tax Conference 7th edition 2022
On 12 October 2022, NNDKP and Ziarul Financiar organized the 7th edition of the Legal & Tax conference, titled “2022, an (even) more complicated year. The impact of tax and energy law changes on businesses”.
The event kicked off with a debate centered around topical issues in the context of the recent geopolitical and macroeconomic developments, including:
- the main tax changes announced for the current year and their impact on the Romanian business environment
- the current status of the ANAF reform and the implications for the taxpayer
- the impact of the latest legislative changes on the energy market
The second part of the conference focused on more technical aspects in the tax field, such as:
- recent legislative changes
- remedies (payment plans, annulments of tax liabilities, tax support measures) available to taxpayers following tax controls
- transfer pricing – the correct definition of the functional and risk profile of the taxpayer
- recent decisions of the CJEU and High Court of Justice and Cassation in the VAT field
The program of the conference can be accessed here (in Romanian).
The full recording of the event is available here.