Alexandru Aparaschivei is a Certified Tax Advisor, being involved in various tax work: general tax advisory, tax audit defense and litigation support, compliance & reviews, M&A, tailored training.
His 16 years of experience covers all taxes and industries, but in the recent years he has focused on VAT, serving clients mainly from energy & resources, manufacturing, financial services and real estate.
Alex facilitated numerous tax training sessions and conferences, being also member of various technical groups working with the Romanian authorities on development of tax laws.
His career includes cooperation with international advisory firms (Big 4), both in Romania and abroad.
- Alexandru Ioan Cuza University of Iasi, BA in Economics and Business Administration
- Certified Tax Consultant
Memberships and Affiliations
- Romanian Chamber of Tax Advisors
- speaker at TaxEU Forum 2021, organized by Evensys (2021)
- speaker at “Your Business in OnLine – How to respond to the challenges of a business activity in the virtual space?” webinar series, organized by NNDKP and Business Mark (2020)
- speaker at Tax & Finance Forum 2020 videoconference, organized by Business Mark (2020)
- speaker at the webinar “Tax Amnesty 2020”, organized by NNDKP (2020)
- speaker at TaxEU Forum 2020, organized by Evensys (2020)
- speaker at the event “Legal&Tax Conference, 2nd edition – How do we manage tax and (macro)economics risks in 2020?”, organized by NNDKP and Ziarul Financiar (2019)
- speaker at the debate and Q&A sessions during TaxEU Forum 2019, organized by Evensys (2019)