NNDKP at INTA 2021 Annual Meeting
NNDKP will participate in the INTA 2021 Annual Meeting that will take place on November 15-19th, 2021.
This year, participants will also have the opportunity to interact onsite, during In-Person Mini-Conferences. In Europe, the mini-conference will take place in Berlin (Germany) on November 17th.
Our very own Florina Firaru, Senior Associate in NNDKP’s Intellectual Property practice, will attend the event in Berlin and she is eager to meet colleagues and peers who will be joining the live mini-events.
Here is what you need to know about Florina:
- Florina has over 14 years of professional experience in the legal field. She is a seasoned intellectual property lawyer and her expertise covers trademark rights, patent rights and utility models, design rights, copyright and related rights and domain names. She also provides advice on consumer protection, advertising and e-commerce matters. During her career, Florina had the opportunity to work on a variety of intellectual property matters for clients active in sectors such as IT, automotive, food, retail, energy, pharmaceuticals, gaming, and cosmetics.
- Florina is a Trademark and Design Attorney and a Patent Attorney.
- She is a lawyer recommended by IAM Patent 1000 (2021 edition)
- You can reach out to Florina here: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can connect with her on LinkedIn here.
Here is what you need to know about NNDKP’s IP Practice:
- Our IP team is the first specialized IP arm established by a law firm on the local market (set up more than 15 years ago).
- Our team is comprised of young and talented IP professionals who offer diligent assistance on the full spectrum of intellectual property matters, bringing a fresh approach to each project they work on. In addition, we advise in contentious matters brought before the competent courts, by joining forces with NNDKP’s strong team of dispute resolution lawyers specialized in IP litigation.
- Members of our team are also members of the Romanian Chamber of Patent Attorneys (CNCPIR) or are European Trademark and Industrial Design Attorneys.
- Our client portfolio includes clients from diverse industry sectors including IT/technology, pharmaceuticals, automotive, retail, energy, telecom, media, FMCG.
- Our firm is a member of INTA.
- At international level, we have strong connections with full-service law firms, boutique IP firms and leading professional networks such as LexMundi, World Services Group (WSG), SEE Legal and International Attorneys Club (IAC), and are able to combine international best practices with local knowledge and insights.
- Reputable independent observers such as Chambers and Partners and Legal 500 constantly recognize our expertise.
- NNDKP IP practice is a 5-time winner of the “Firm of the Year” Award by Managing Intellectual Property (2018, 2017, 2016, 2015, 2014). We have also received the award “Romanian IP Firm of the year” at the Global IP Awards in 2019 (presented by IAM and WTR).