- Corporate law
- Debt recovery and enforcement procedures
- Labor law
- Family law
- Administrative law (contraventions)
Ștefania Vecerdea is a Romanian law qualified lawyer and a member of the Sibiu Bar (since 2013).
Her areas of expertise covers corporate law, administrative law, debt recovery and enforcement procedures, family law and labor law. She also assists clients with legal matters regarding the activity of foundations and associations.
Representative Cases and Transactions
Mergers & Acquisitions
- assistance to a polish leader in the construction materials market in connection with an asset deal concerning the sale of a production factory belonging to a subsidiary of an Italian worldwide leader in the steel market
- assistance to a leading company in the construction materials sector in Romania in connection with the acquisition of 90% of the shares of a Romanian local company ranked fourth in the industry market rankings and in the procedure for obtaining the approval on the takeover from the Romanian Competition Council
- representing one of the leading companies in the construction materials market in the procedure for obtaining the approval of the Romanian Competition Council for the takeover of 90% of the shares in an important player from that market
Real Estate and Construction
- assistance to a major Austrian company interested in acquiring an industrial plot of land in Cluj county, with due diligence investigations and the development of the business strategy
Selected credentials also include work prior to joining NNDKP.
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Law, Law Degree
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Law, Master Degree in Business Law
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Department of International Affairs – German Section, Bachelor’s Degree
Memberships and Affiliations
- Sibiu Bar
- Authorised translator in Romania for German language (authorized by the Romanian Ministry of Justice)
- speaker at “Cluj Legal Weeks” webinar series, organized by NNDKP (May 2020)