Building her expertise in:
- regulatory matters in banking, financial services and capital markets
- project finance, acquisition finance and real estate finance
- banking and finance due-diligence
- regulatory matters in consumer protection concerning credit institutions
- payment services
- corporate and commercial
- mergers and acquisitions
Representative Cases and Transactions
- Advised a major European distributor of healthcare products on the acquisition of a Romanian transportation company.
- Advised a leader in the distribution of chemical raw materials on the sale of 70% of their stake in a company specialized in the import and distribution of raw chemical materials to one of the ten largest European chemical distributors.
- Involved in assisting clients across a wide range of industries in connection with various corporate matters.
- Conducting legal research on certain topics of interest in the corporate, commercial, energy and banking sectors.
Selected credentials listed above include work prior to joining NNDKP.
- University of Bucharest Law School, Law Degree
- Collège Juridique Franco-Roumain d’Etudes Européennes, Law Degree
Memberships and Affiliations
- Bucharest Bar
- author of Analysis of the crime envisaged by Article 181 of the Law No. 78/2000. The incomplete and inconsistent transposition of the PFI Directive (Pandectele Saptamanale no. 5/2023, Rosetti Publishing House)
- author of Analysis of the crime envisaged by Article 182 of the Law No. 78/2000 (Pandectele Saptamanale no. 6/2023, Rosetti Publishing House)
- author of Analysis of the crime envisaged by Article 183 of the Law No. 78/2000 (Pandectele Saptamanale no. 7/2023, Rosetti Publishing House)