- Commercial law
- Dispute resolution
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Labor law
- Civil law
Bianca Chirilă is a Romanian law qualified lawyer and member of the Cluj Bar (since 2014).
Her practice focuses on commercial – company law and civil law. She has also coordinated a significant number of regional and international transactions, including investment and merger and acquisition deals. In addition, Bianca provides legal assistance and representation in court, in administrative and labor disputes, commercial disputes and civil disputes.
Representative Cases and Transactions
- assistance to a leading pharmaceutical company in Romania in selling all its shares to one of the largest investment funds active in the pharmaceutical field
- advice to a major IT and software development company from Romania who is also active in the United States and Germany in connection with preparing a best practice individual labor contract
- assistance to one of the most important medical clinics from Transilvania in the purchase by a Romanian leading company in the medical sector
- assistance and defense in court for one of the largest companies in Transylvania active in the real estate and construction field in a large number of disputes with some of its associates in various real estate projects
- assistance to a large company active in the real estate sector in the sale of one of its major projects, an immovable property that includes 13 real estate assets, to a European leading company in the logistic spaces sector
Selected credentials also include work prior to joining NNDKP.
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Law, Law Degree
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Master Degree in Taxation
Memberships and Affiliations
- Cluj Bar
- speaker at the PCA Workshop “Company management liability in the new legislative context” (Cluj-Napoca, 2016)
- co-author of the article “The re-launch of the Common Consolidated Corporate Tax Base (CCCTB)” , Curierul Fiscal magazine no. 11/2015