- Commercial law
- Dispute resolution
- Insolvency law
- Debt recovery and enforcement procedures
- Labor law
Andreea Badiu is a qualified Romanian lawyer and member of the Cluj Bar (since February 2015).
Andreea provides legal advice and representation in court in the following legal areas: commercial law, civil law, insolvency law, labor law. Additionally, she assists clients from various industry sectors in debt recovery procedures and forced execution procedures. She has been involved in a significant number of high profile M&A transactions and also assists clients in important transactions and restructuring projects.
Representative Cases and Transactions
- assistance to a leading Polish company in the construction materials market in connection with an asset deal concerning the sale of a production factory belonging to a subsidiary of an Italian worldwide leader in the steel market
- assistance to a major Romanian company active in the food service industry in connection with its franchise and master franchise contracts
- advice to a worldwide leader in IT and software development in connection with opening a new company in Romania and with developing their business
- assistance to a large company active in the real estate sector in the sale of one of their major projects, an immovable property including 13 real estate assets, to a European leading company in the logistics spaces sector
Selected credentials also include work prior to joining NNDKP.
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Law, Law Degree
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Law, Master Degree in Criminal Sciences and Criminology
- University of Salzburg, Austria, Faculty of Law, European private law courses
Memberships and Affiliations
- Cluj Bar
- contributor to NNDKP – COVID-19 Legal & Tax Resource Center
- speaker at “Cluj Legal Weeks” webinar series, organized by NNDKP (2020)
- speaker at the PCA Workshop “Company management liability in the new legislative context” (Cluj-Napoca, 2018)
- author of the article “Some criticisms regarding the European Arrest Warrant”, Criminal Law Writings magazine no. 3/2015