By experience, we are well aware of the fact that time and efficiency are of essence to our clients. To be ahead of things, we deliver coordinated and specific local advice on the rules and regulations of business immigration through our team specialized in these matters.
We often team-up with our legal & tax professionals in order to deliver the efficient and timely solutions to immigration issues that our clients have become accustomed to.
Along the years, our Immigration team earned a reputation of strong professionals among the local immigration authorities, as well as Romanian consular posts and embassies worldwide.
Today, thanks to this set-up, wehave earned that recognition of being the provider of choice for major international immigration law firms and other practice groups, in addition to assignments from global corporations seeking such advice.
Our expertise covers:
- corporate immigration
- assistance and representation on work and secondment approvals, unique permits and residence permits for secondment arrangements, students visas and residence permits, family reunification visas and residence permits
- change of immigration status inland
- entry clearances
- temporary assignment and business related activities
- permanent residence
- consular representation
- citizenship law
Examples of our work in immigration law include representation of:
- the clients of the world’s largest immigration law firm, as its exclusive local counsel for all of its Fortune 500 clients requiring corporate immigration services in Romania
- a large American car manufacturer, in order to obtain certain important immigration law exemptions from the Romanian government, such as the waiver of the one year limit for all secondment arrangements with the client’s third-country employees
- one of the largest American conglomerates, in order to obtain work and secondment approvals and corresponding residence permits for third country nationals
- major American IT companies, in order to procure certificates of registration for EU nationals on secondment arrangements, as well as work and secondment approvals and corresponding residence permits for third country nationals
- one of the world’s largest oilfield services companies, in order to obtain employment and secondment approvals and corresponding residence permits for third country nationals