Today’s market participants implement or contemplate substantial changes in their business objectives and portfolio structure in response to an enhanced focus on specialist care and to the evolution of medical innovation.
The constant advancement of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry sector keeps our dedicated team of lawyers alert to our clients need for expert advice in this sector.
We frequently design, adjust and rethink legal, regulatory and intellectual property approaches by producers and distributors of medicinal products to respond to current challenges and accommodate contemplated shifts of this highly regulated sector.
Our clients include:
- producers and distributors of medicinal products for human use
- producers of medical devices
- industry relevant associations
- international law firms with the pharmaceutical area as an industry of focus
We regularly advise on:
- regulatory aspects (including market access, pricing and reimbursement, claw-back etc)
- intellectual property related advice, with focus on patents, supplementary protection certificates and trademarks
- regulatory, corporate-commercial and competition aspects related to distribution relationships in the industry
- regulatory, corporate-commercial and tax aspects related to clinical trials and non-interventional studies
- advertising issues related to the pharmaceutical industry
- tax, privacy and competition compliance aspects for the players on the market