In a highly regulated and sophisticated environment, market participants benefit from our complementary blend of industry insight and expertise in practice areas relevant to this sector, including M&A, corporate, antitrust, employment, disputes, capital markets. This mix of capabilities, skills and resources generates multiple alternatives that always consider the commercial realities, including industry trends, as well as the specific business needs of each client.
Our team of lawyers consolidated its position on the local insurance market as a force well equipped to provide day-to-day assistance to global insurance companies and insurance intermediaries, as well as to successfully complete complex internal reorganization processes implemented in view of ensuring compliance with Solvency II requirements.
Our clients include:
- Romanian and global insurance companies
- international insurance brokers
- bancassurance providers
- insurance distribution channels
Our lawyers are prepared to comprehensively address any industry-specific matter:
- regulatory advice
- portfolio transfers
- partnerships for insurance distribution and outsourcing
- insurance M&A transactions and restructuring
- setting up insurance companies and insurance intermediaries
- insurance joint ventures
- litigation regarding the enforcement of insurance policies