Pre-MIPIM event in Romania, 2nd edition
NNDKP together with Reed MIDEM – organizers of MIPIM, Matei Borbely + Partners and CBRE, our partner of the 2020 event will organize on 27 February 2020 a club-style high profile gathering in Bucharest at Hilton Garden Inn (Old Town).
The invited speakers include:
- Dimitris Raptis, Deputy Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer, Globalworth
- Ulf Pleschiutschnig, Managing Director, Co-head Europe Investment MSREI, Morgan Stanley
- Didier Balcaen, General Manager, Speedwell
- Thomas Kurzmann, President of the Management Board, GTC
- Andrei Ivan, Sustainability and Innovations Director, Skanska Commercial Development Europe
- Geo Margescu, Co-Founder and CEO Forte Partners
- Lavinia Ionita Rasmussen, Partner, NNDKP
- Gijs Klomp, Head of Investment Properties, CBRE – Panel Moderator
The panel discussion will tackle the themes proposed by the MIPIM organizers for the 2020 edition of the fair held in Cannes, but also the current (real) state of real estate in Romania
Details about registration to the event are available here.
Participation is subject to prior registration and confirmation by the organizers.