M&A transactions: key legal, tax and business aspects conference
On 19 November 2019, NNDKP and Business Mark organize the conference “M&A transactions: key legal, tax and business aspects in a 360-degree perspective” at hotel Hilton Garden Inn in Bucharest.
NNDKP’s specialists, Ruxandra Bologa, Partner and co-head of the Corporate/M&A practice, Georgeta Dinu, Partner and co-head of Competition, State Aid and EU Law practices, Silviu Badescu, Partner, NNDKP Tax Advisory Services together with Vlad Nastase, CEO at Concilium Consulting will discuss, analyze and answer to various questions related to M&A transactions including:
- What are the business indicators that determine a re-analysis of a company and shareholders’ strategy? Exit from business or growth through acquisition? Trends.
- How is the sale or acquisition of a company developed? Brief business and legal considerations
- How can an acquisition be financed? What is the lender looking at?
- What tax aspects should be considered in financing an acquisition?
- How do we protect the value of the acquired company until the new owner actually enters the company, without incurring the risk of a fine from the Competition Council (% of turnover) for implementation before authorization (“gun-jumping”)?
More details about the agenda, speakers, and registration are available here.