Catalin Radbata – speaker at “Recovery vs. Liquidation – Saving insolvent companies, a key factor for sustainable growth”
On September 27, News.ro organized the conference “Recovery vs. Liquidation – Saving insolvent companies, a key factor for sustainable growth”.
The discussions addressed topics such as:
- solutions for recovering insolvent companies
- recommended measures for increasing the efficiency of the insolvency and restructuring procedures; changes provided for unsecured creditors
- benefits of recovery; role of the banks in saving companies in difficulty
- de-prioritizing fiscal debts
- insolvency law for natural persons
Catalin Radbata, Partner with NNDKP’s Dispute Resolution practice was invited as a speaker at the event and he delivered a presentation titled “Restructuring: as a rule, yes. Changing the restructuring plan: Cave Canem”.
More details about the event can be found here (in Romanian).