COVID-19 Legal & Tax Resource Center – Weekly Update (18-22 May 2020)
Our COVID-19 Legal & Tax Resource Center facilitates your access to valuable knowledge and legal insights on the implications of the coronavirus pandemic in various fields in Romania.
Sections on State of Alert, Approaches, Employment, GDPR and Certificates for Emergency Situations are updated with new information on the Resources Center’s page: HERE.
Articles & Updates
- Latest news on specific measures established for the state of alert – 19.05.2020
- Latest news on the state of alert and the measures established – 18.05.2020
- Romanian Energy Regulator vs. Romanian Gas Producers: Indirect regulation of the wholesale prices for Romanian gas – 20.05.2020
- The application of rent payment facilities for the state of emergency period – 21.05.2020
- Fiscal Amnesty (available in Romanian) – 18.05.2020
All our Articles & Updates are available HERE.
- ZF Cybersecurity 2020 – Roxana Ionescu, speaker on data protection and security matters in the current context (min 1.59 on)
NNDKP Legal & Tax SPACE initiative:
Webinar Timisoara SpotON – second edition
- Organizing your activity starting with 15 May 2020 – practical aspects
If you have not attended one of our webinars, but the topics we approach are of interest, you can find more details on our upcoming or past online debates HERE.