NNDKP at IAPP Europe Data Protection Conference 2021
Our colleague, Miruna Vlad, Senior Associate in NNDKP’s Data Protection practice, will be attending this year’s IAPP Europe Data Protection Conference that will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 17-18 November 2021.
Miruna is excited to meet colleagues and friends who will be joining the conference on site and to talk about all things data protection.
Here is what you need to know about Miruna:
- Miruna has seven years of professional experience in the legal field.
- Her expertise covers the full spectrum of data protection and privacy matters, including GDPR gap assessments, GDPR implementation projects, processing of employees’ data, e-privacy matters, data sharing in M&A projects, data subject rights, processing and data transfer formalities, regulatory compliance, including in connection with disciplinary procedures, data breaches. She has also been involved in projects that have entailed providing training on various topics of interest in the data protection field.
- She assists clients from diverse industries including technology, financial services, electronics, food, energy and natural resources, retail, real estate.
- In addition to her data protection expertise, Miruna is also an expert in environmental law.
- Miruna speaks and writes about various data protection topics and she is heavily involved in the editorial management of NNDKP’s Privacy Out Loud blog (details below).
- You can reach out to Miruna here: firstname.lastname@example.org or you can connect with her on LinkedIn here.
Here is what you need to know about NNDKP’s Data Protection Practice:
- Our firm has assembled a genuinely forceful and dedicated Data Protection team, ready to meet the most exigent demands in this area of law.
- We are the first law firm active in Romania to have established a stand-alone data protection practice in 2008. Our team is currently comprised of 10 lawyers specialized in data protection, arguably the most robust of its kind in this market.
- We provide assistance in virtually all matters related to data protection and privacy, from GDPR compliance, data transfers, e-privacy matters, to data protection authority controls, administrative proceedings and litigation.
- Our team is one of the most awarded in the market. We received the award for “Best law firm for Data Protection in Romania” at the Romanian Legal Awards Gala organized by Legal Marketing in 2021 and 2019, and the “Legal Innovation award for Data Protection in Romania” organized by The Times/Legal Marketing in 2018. Also, our head of practice, Partner Roxana Ionescu, is the only Romanian lawyer recommended for Data Privacy & Protection in Romania by Who’s Who Legal (2021).
- The team is running an informative, well-structured and user-friendly tool: NNDKP’s “Privacy Out Loud” blog, dedicated to those who seek clear and current guidelines on data protection matters, regardless of their level of familiarity with this field. For practical insights and recent developments in the field, check out our blog here.
We would be pleased to chat about our Data Protection expertise and resources – please feel free to get in touch! Reach out to Roxana Ionescu and the team. Are you going to IAPP 2021? – connect with Miruna Vlad.