NNDKP – Legal & Tax Conference 2019
NNDKP and Ziarul Financiar organize the second edition of the Legal & Tax conference that will take place on 6 November 2019 at Radisson Blu Hotel in Bucharest.
During the conference our lawyers and consultants, members of NNDKP CELF will tackle the current topics related to the Romanian economy:
- How do we manage tax and (macro)economics risks in 2020?
- What are the instruments available for companies and authorities?
- Are we heading to (total) transparency between tax authorities and tax payers?
- How will the Romanian tax system and tax disputes look in the BEPS era?
In addition, we will discuss more in depth some of the aspects that we should look at in 2020:
- Anti-abuse rules and artificial arrangements; recent developments at national and international level
- Tax procedure instruments available to tax payers involved in tax disputes
- VAT 20’20: the impact of “quick fixes” package
- 6 reasons why one should pay attention to DAC 6 in the next 6 months
More information about the event, agenda and registration are available here.