NNDKP – Legal & Tax Conference, Cluj-Napoca edition
NNDKP and Ziarul Financiar organize the Cluj-Napoca edition of the Legal & Tax conference that will take place on 19 February 2020 at Hotel Platinia in Cluj-Napoca.
During the conference our lawyers and consultants, members of NNDKP CELF will tackle the current topics related to the Romanian economy:
- What are the legislative and regulatory changes that have come as a result of Romania being a member of the European Union?
- How will these changes be transposed and explained by the competent authorities (tax authorities, courts, etc.) as well as by companies?
- What are the solutions for companies?
- What other tax changes are expected in 2020?
In addition, we will discuss more in-depth some of the aspects that we should look at in 2020:
- Anti-abuse rules and artificial arrangements; recent developments at national and international level
- Tax procedure instruments available to tax payers involved in tax disputes
- VAT 20’20: the impact of “quick fixes” package
- 6 reasons why one should pay attention to DAC 6 in the next 6 months
More information about the event, agenda and registration are available here.