Tax Flash no.3/2021 – Emergency Ordinance no. 19/2021 regarding certain fiscal measures, as well as for amending and completing normative acts within fiscal field
01.04.2021 – Emergency Ordinance no. 19/2021 regarding certain fiscal measures, as well as for amending and completing normative acts within fiscal field was published in Official Gazette no. 315
The Fiscal Code
Fiscal regulations on early education
- Between April 1, 2021 and December 31, 2021 inclusive, the granting of the fiscal incentive for early education is suspended (deduction from the corporate tax liability). The expenses incurred for the operation of nurseries/kindergartens managed by taxpayers will be considered expenses with limited deductibility during the period of suspension.
- The amounts consisting of the accrued payable VAT with which the fiscal authority registered on the list of claims are not taken into account in the VAT return.
- The intra-Community transactions with taxable persons in the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland are not reported in the recapitulative statement, except for intra-Community transactions involving transport of goods to/from Northern Ireland.
Tax measures for taxpayers who fall within the scope of the tax specific to certain activities
- It is extended by another 90 days from April 1, 2021 the period in which taxpayers are exempted from paying the tax specific to certain activities regulated through Law 170/2016.
- Regulations regarding the allocation of the expense with the acquisition of electronic fiscal cash registers in case of associations without legal personality for which the annual income tax is established by each associate are introduced.
Measures in the field of fiscal procedure
G.O. 6/2019 on introducing certain fiscal facilities
- The deadline for submitting the notification regarding the intention to restructure the budgetary obligations is extended until September 30, 2021.
- Restructuring applications can be submitted until January 31, 2022, failure to do so resulting in the loss of this right.
G.E.O. 48/2020 regarding certain financial-fiscal measures
- The deadline for the VAT refund with subsequent tax audit is extended until January 31, 2022.
G.E.O. 69/2020 for the amendment and completion of Law no. 227/2015 on the Fiscal Code, as well as for the establishment of certain fiscal measures
- The deadline for submitting the notification and the request for the cancellation of the late payment charges is extended until January 31, 2022 inclusive, failure to do so resulting in the loss of this right.
G.O. 181/2020 on some fiscal-budgetary measures, for amending and supplementing some normative acts, as well as for extending certain deadlines
- The deadline for granting the payment rescheduling of tax obligations is extended until September 30, 2021 inclusive, failure to do so resulting in the loss of this right.
The Romanian version of this newsletter is available HERE.