Alina Timofti – speaker at the conference “ZF Biggest Players in the Economy 2023: How do we distribute the economic development at regional level?”
On Wednesday, 21 June, Ziarul Financiar organized the conference “ZF Biggest Players in the Economy 2023: How do we distribute the economic development at regional level?”, an event that gathered in one place representatives of the largest companies in the local economy from various fields of activity, as well as financial institutions and authorities.
Alina Timofti, Partner, NNDKP Tax Advisory Services, joined the event as a speaker in the first panel – „How can areas of the country lacking investment develop? How do we distribute economic development at regional level?”.
The conference focused on the following topics:
- How can areas of the country without investment develop?
- How can investors be persuaded to go to smaller towns and cities?
- What are the solutions found by the business community to address the labour crisis?
- Investment – an opportunity or a challenge in times of crisis? Does the business environment still invest in times of crisis?
- What is the most effective development strategy for small towns?
- Why should companies invest in other parts of the country?
- What are the advantages of investing in regional areas of the country?
- How can the country’s counties grow on the basis of the economic activity that has best defines them?
- How can government programmes contribute to the economic development of the country’s regions?
- Why do statistics look different from reality? How much do the different regions of the country actually contribute to companies’ revenues?
The event took place at JW Marriott Bucharest Grand Hotel.
More details on the event are available here.
Ziarul Financiar is a top-tier business publication in Romania, mainly aimed at Romania’s business and finance community.