- Criminal law
- Criminal procedure law
- Contraventional law
- Criminal business law
- Business law
Szilard Tasnadi is a Romanian law qualified lawyer and member of the Cluj Bar (since 2016).
He focuses his practice on criminal law, criminal procedure law, contraventional law, criminal business law, judicial cooperation, human rights and business law.
He has also contributed to various specialized publications with relevant articles in his fields of expertise.
Representative Cases and Transactions
- assistance to a leading company in the field of passenger transport in connection with the company’s outgoings, whose administrator was charged for tax evasion
- assistance to an important road design company whose administrator was accused of tax evasion
- advice to a leading Romanian business man investigated for a few years in a case of tax evasion, the file ending with the client’s acquittal as a result of the formulated defenses
- assistance to a large company active in the auto parts and service sector whose administrator was accused of tax evasion
- advice to a national leader in pig breeding in connection with blackmail and threat committed against the administrator
- assistance to a leading company that produces furniture in relation to deception committed on behalf of the company by unknown persons
- successfully represented numerous natural persons, accused of forgery, abuse of office, corruption or various forms of white-collar crime
Selected credentials also include work prior to joining NNDKP.
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Law, Law Degree
- Babes-Bolyai University of Cluj-Napoca, Faculty of Law, Master Degree in Criminal Sciences and Criminology
Memberships and Affiliations
- Cluj Bar
- speaker at “Cluj Legal Weeks” webinar series, organized by NNDKP (May 2020)
- written contribution on sexual harassment at the workplace, Cariere Online (2019)
- speaker at a local conference in Cluj-Napoca, Romania, with a presentation on the criminal liability of administrators and directors (2018)
- written contribution on the possibility of discrimination of overweight persons in the employment process, Cariere Online (2018)
- author of the article ”The notion of the same fact in applying the ne bis in idem principle in the jurisprudence of the Court of Justice of the E.U.”, published in Caiete de Drept Penal no. 3/2015
- numerous appearances on the Romanian national television channel (TVR) or on local television participating in discussions about various legal topics