- Registration, management, and defense of Intellectual Property Rights
- Connected matters – due diligence related to IPR, labor and contracting relationships in relation with IPR
- Intellectual Property with specific focus on trademark, patent and design prosecution, including availability searches and the filing of applications for national and international clients in various fields such as cosmetics, foodstuff or packaging industry. In addition: domain names and copyright and related rights matters, in general providing advice in other areas of IP law.
Representative Cases and Transactions
- consultancy and assistance to a large food stuff company in relation to trademark filings
- assistance to a large company in the food industry on various regulatory and permits matters before the veterinary and food safety authorities
- criminal investigation with civil and fiscal issues started against a leading regional media company by the Directorate for Investigating Organized Crime and Terrorism (DIICOT)
Selected credentials listed above include work prior to joining NNDKP.
- University of Bucharest Law School, Law Degree
- University of Bucharest Law School, Master Degree in Arbitration
Memberships and Affiliations
- Bucharest Bar